It’s a great day when fellow multi-passionate creatives get together to chat. I had the pleasure recently of sitting down with Amy Eaton for the Bold Company Podcast to talk about the importance of play & creative self care for entrepreneurs. It was such a fun discussion about topics such as:
- What does it mean to be a multi-passionate creative?
- What is the role of play in creativity & entrepreneurship?
- How can we explore creativity like a child to get unblocked?
- Why is creativity important for self care?
- What are some self care ideas you can practice every day without getting overwhelmed?
- How to set boundaries with yourself and others to help you reach your creative goals and avoid burnout.
Here’s what Amy had to say about our interview:
In this episode I am chatting with Jenni Kowal of Anytime Creative. In addition to being a visual artist, Jenni is a self care and creative exploration coach. How cool is that?
Listen in to hear us talk about bringing joy and a sense of play into your creativity, running a successful Kickstarter campaign, and the importance of boundaries when it comes to self care. Plus, we talk about her awesome Self Care Adventure Card Deck, which you are definitely going to want to check out!
Any other multi-passionate creatives out there?
Burnout can sneak up quickly when you have so many passions. Listen to this episode if you're looking for ways to ditch the overwhelm, get out of a creative block, and find more joy and creativity in your everyday life.
Pop in those ear buds, and find the podcast episode here!